TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
These Terms and Conditions are intended to help your children have a fun time, and ensure their safety.
Please read and follow the safety and rental instructions listed, use your own common sense and have a great time!
1. It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the bouncy castle to ensure that
all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the bouncy castle.
2. A responsible adult must closely supervise the bouncy castle at all times.
3. No adults are allowed on the bouncy castle unless you have hired an adult bouncy
castle, otherwise, the bouncy castles have an age limit of __ years. It is strictly
prohibited for both children and adults to be on the bouncy castle at the same time.
if children are on the bouncy castle then no adults are allowed on the bouncy castle
and vice versa.
4. Always ensure that the bouncy castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers
according to the age and size of children using it. It is advised that children of mixed
ages should not use the bouncy castle at the same time.
5. Do not allow children or adults to become boisterous, push, collide, fight or
behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
6. To avoid choking and mess, no food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on
or near the bouncy castle.
7. All footwear, glasses, jewellery or any other hard, sharp or dangerous objects
which could cause damage to other children or the equipment must be removed
before using the bouncy castle.
8. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either
on or near the bouncy castle.
9. No smoking, barbecues, fires or fireworks on or near the bouncy castle.
10. No pets to be allowed on or near the bouncy castle.
11. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls or beams of the bouncy castle is dangerous
and must not be allowed.
12. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child could easily
bounce off the step and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off.
13. Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the
bouncy castle as indeed any child who is feeling unwell or taking medication.
14. If the bouncy castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch
the blower off at the mains.
15. Do not allow anyone to be on the bouncy castle during inflation or deflation
or whilst deflated.
16. Please warn children of the tie down points (if appropriate) and make the
area behind the unit, where the electrical blower is sited, out of bounds for
17. The bouncy castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area.
If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the bouncy castle should not
18. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the bouncy castle
be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried
with a towel.
19. Should the equipment fail for any reason, please ensure all users get off the
bouncy castle immediately.
20. No unauthorised person should move the bouncy castle or tamper with the
21. It is the hirers responsibility to move any objects/furniture that may cause
harm to people using the units.
22. The inflatable must be returned in an acceptable condition, i.e. clean,
unsoiled and undamaged. If it is badly soiled or damaged the hirer will be
expected to pay an additional charge to cover the cleaning costs and our loss of
earnings if the inflatable is rendered out of commission for any reason.
We also have additional information regarding covid 19 at: https://www.rsbounce.co.uk/pages/covid-19.php